Jan 3, 2011

My Biography

Currently, I am working as Multimedia lecturer at Cosmopoint International College of Technology at Kota Bharu Branch. I have more than 2 years experience teach the IT and especially multimedia subjects. For each semester I must provide the lecture notes and examination paper. Recently I have experience handle the MQA document for Bachelor Multimedia. I also be a course leader for diploma and bachelor of Multimedia at International University College of Technology Twintech KB.I graduated in Bachelor of Information Technology (Multimedia) from University Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM).

I do have a solid background in graphic design since I working as a graphic designer at Smart Solution KB. I has been responsible in performing the following duties with excellency and very dedicated:

1) Lecturing for the listed subject below:

  • 3D animation CDM 303
  • Foundation In Digital Media CDM 101
  • Portfolio Development CDM 305
  • Creative Web Design CDM 222

0 comments:

Post a Comment